The Best Products
DVD to iPod Converter
Best DVD to iPod Converter can easily convert almost all kinds of DVD movies to iPod video MP4, MP4 AVC and iPod audio MP3 and M4A, AAC with the latest MPEG-4 video encoding technology to iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone (3G).
Part 1: How to convert DVD to iPod video with Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter?
(1) Download and install Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter.
(2) Insert the DVD you'd like to convert to the DVD drive.
(3) Click 'File' menu and 'Open DVD', or directly hit 'Open DVD' button to load the DVD.
(4) Select Direct mode or Batch Mode
"Direct Mode" means that user can directly click the DVD Menu to select the movie they want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping a movie DVD's.
"Batch Mode" means that user can select the DVD titles/chapters and audio track they want to rip via checkbox list. This mode is very easy for batch ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's and Episodic DVD's.
In "Batch Mode", you not only can select the DVD titles/chapters and audio track, but also can adjust conversion time.
So It is easy for you to convert any segment of DVD.
(4) Select the output file formats.
You can set output video and audio formats.
By using default setting, you can quickly accomplish many common tasks. Normally, please do not change the output setting.
Various types of Output settings are available in Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter. The following table provides an overview of the tasks you can complete using settings.
(5) Click the “Convert “button on the main interface to start the conversion.
Part 2: how to put the converted video to iPod with iTunes?
Manually transfer the converted output mp4 file to iPod
(1) Connect your iPod to pc. Launch itunes.
(2) Be sure the "Manually manage music and videos" are checked.
(3) Right click your iPod on left list, click New playlist, create a new list to place the video you converted.
(4) Click the new playlist you created. Open the output folder, drag the output mp4 file into the window like right picture.
(5) You can see the updating process.
(6) When the updating completed, you will find the video in the new playlist on you iPod.
Right click the file, in Get info to set the kind of your video. Then you can find the video at related playlist